Publishers participating in the Program are required to adhere to the following policies. We ask that you read these policies carefully and refer to this document often. If you fail to comply with these policies, we may disable ad serving to your site and/or disable your account. While in many cases we prefer to work with publishers to achieve policy compliance, we reserve the right to disable any account at any time. If your account is disabled, you will not be eligible for further participation in the program. Please note that we may change our policies at any time, and pursuant to our Terms and Conditions, it is your responsibility to keep up to date with and adhere to the policies posted here.
Site Content Guidelines
Publishers in the Program may only place ads on sites that adhere to these guidelines. It is forbidden to place our ad code on sites that are not adult or pornographic in nature. Ads must not be displayed on any page with content primarily in an unsupported language. Right now, only the English language is supported. Sites displaying ads may not include:
- Promotion of paraphilia including minors or animals in inappropriate adult or sexual situations, including images, written content, or animations.
- Violent content, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization
- Hacking/cracking content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Excessive profanity
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails
- Excessive, repetitive, or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages
- Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales or promotion of alcohol, tobacco, or any related paraphernalia.
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on obscenity laws, the criminal code.
- Any file-sharing sites.
Invalid Clicks and Impressions
Clicks on ads must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on your ads is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include but are not limited to repeated manual clicks or impressions, using robots, automated click and impression generating tools, third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, autosurf, and click-exchange programs, or any deceptive software. Please note that clicking on your own ads for any reason is prohibited. Failure to comply with this policy may lead to your account being disabled.
In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers may not request that users click the ads on their sites or rely on deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. Publishers participating in the program:
- May not encourage users to click the ads by using phrases such as "click the ads," "support us," "visit these links," or other similar language
- May not direct user attention to the ads via arrows or other graphical gimmicks
- May not place misleading images alongside individual ads
- May not promote sites displaying ads through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites
- May not compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior
- May not place misleading labels above ads - for instance, ads may be labeled "Sponsored Links" but not "Favorite Sites"
Website publishers may not display ads on web pages with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content.
Site and Ad Behavior
Sites showing AdXpansion ads should be easy for users to navigate and should not contain excessive pop-ups. Ad code may not be altered, nor may standard ad behavior be manipulated in any way that is not explicitly permitted by AdXpansion.
- Sites showing AdXpansion ads may not contain pop-ups or pop-unders that interfere with site navigation, change user preferences, or initiate downloads.
- Any AdXpansion code must be pasted directly into web pages without modification. Publishers are not allowed to alter any portion of the code or change the behavior, targeting, or delivery of ads.
- No AdXpansion code may be integrated into a software application.
- Web pages containing AdXpansion code may not be loaded by any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings, or otherwise interfere with site navigation. It is your responsibility to ensure that no ad network or affiliate uses such methods to direct traffic to pages that contain your AdXpansion code.
AdXpansion offers a number of ad formats and advertising products. Publishers are encouraged to experiment with a variety of placements, provided the following policies are respected:
- Up to five (5) ad zones may be displayed on each page.
- You may not display the same zone multiple times on one page. You must create a unique ad zone for each ad placement on your site.
- Elements on a page must not obscure any portion of the ad displayed.
- No AdXpansion ad zones may be placed on any non-content-based pages.
- No AdXpansion ad zones may be placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads, whether or not the page content is relevant.
- All In-Player ad zones must have a “Close and Play” button.
- You may not place our in-player ad zone on videos that do not play.
- You may not remove our banner container for in-player ad zones.
- In-player ad zones must not remain visible when a video is playing.
- You may not use our ad zone code as a floating widget.
- You may not place more than one Margin Ad (160x600) per page.
360994/52%Last update: 2015-08-26 11:31
Author: ADX Admin
You cannot comment on this entry